Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flexi-Rod Styles with a Short How To

Hello there ladies!! I want to show you a few styles I have worn with my flexi rods. I am LOVING my curls! I could say that over and over again. What a great way to style your hair!! Its a base and the style possibilities are endless. Woo!


Low Bun with Curls .

I pulled my hair into a low side bun and left out some hair on the top...

I then loosely pinned up the curls all over with bobby pins 
I also pinned the curls in the bun with bobby pins

I let the curls in the front hang :)

High Curly Pony.
(recycled curls because I was too tired
after church Wed nite to re-roll my hair)


I pulled hair up into a high pony tail with a hair tie
I separated more off the curls to make a fuller pony tail
Yay I made this hair accessory from some fabric, tulle and buttons!

Here is the other side!
I left some curls down in the front again

I am SO tired in these pics!!! LOL

Jen had asked a question as to HOW I keep the flexi rods in my head. So I just recorded a 15 second video showing her how I do it. Now I used a very small piece of hair because my curls are separated and I didn't want to mess up the front of my hair! lol. BUT the curls I have in my hair in the vid are from my hair being in medium-large twists and then flexi rodded. So they look more spiral like then the pics I posted in the last post. SO here is the vid!!

If you have anymore questions, please ask!!


video

<3 Celebrating awesome curls with my new flexi-rod friends

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about buying some flexi rods for a while. I have a friend who uses them to keep her curls, and they always come out nice! Thanks for this! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they work SO well! I am so well pleased with how they work! Thank you for the compliment! Let me know how they work for you when you try them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, questions or just say hello :)

Due to personal reasons, I will no longer accept anonymous comments. Please include your name.